Currently looking for a new person to join this team.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Cambridge, GB
Reciva provides Internet Radio and Digital Media Player technologies to consumer electronics companies, encompassing the embedded software and electronics for Internet Radio devices as well as the server-side architecture to provide station lists and other on-line services.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small, dynamic, fast-moving company. You will be developing client and server side software for Reciva Internet Radio products, working with well known audio brands to bring new connected audio products to market.
* Develop and maintain client side software on an embedded linux platform
* Work closely with customers on specific projects
Person Specification - Required
You will need to be very proactive in your outlook, a real problem solver with an attention to detail, and have a passion for software. You will need to be able to take responsibility for the output and quality of your work and to meet very tight and fast-moving deadlines, so you will need to be calm and able to cope under pressure.
* Ability to take ownership of projects with minimum supervision
* Ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Good time management skills
Experience of the following:
* Experience developing, maintaining and debugging embedded software
* Embedded Linux
* Software Configuration Management Systems such as cvs, svn, git
Experience of the following is advantageous:
* Objective C
* Ruby, Perl or similar scripting languages
* Working in a Linux development/build environment
* Mobile development (e.g. iPhone, Android)
* Hardware debugging
* Competitive salary
* Medical insurance
* Critical illness cover
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days a year holiday
How To Apply
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SWENG20101012 in the subject line